The CAST PROTECTOR has an outer shell made of polyester, and spandex (elastane) fabric.
The inner pad of the Medium and Large is 1/2 inch thick foam.
The pad in the Small 10 inch size is also 1/2 inch thick foam.
The shell is hand washable and can be air dried.
The 1/2 inch padding conforms to the National Federation of State High School Association’s football rule 1-5-3c, concerning “hard substances worn on the hand, wrist, forearm or elbow.”
BEFORE YOU ORDER:
- THE CAST OR SPLINT SHOULD HAVE BEEN PLACED BY THE DOCTOR
- MAKE SURE THE DOCTOR HAS RELEASED THE INJURED ATHLETE TO PLAY
- **MEASURE THE CAST OR SPLINT AND COMPARE TO THE ABOVE FIGURES TO FIND THE BEST SIZE**
- We ship on the same day ( week days) if we receive the order by 6 AM Pacific time.
- If you choose next day delivery please use either FedEx Standard Overnight or Priority Overnight and the order needs to be made before 6 AM Pacific time on Monday through Thursday.
- ** Friday Fedex overnight orders can not be guaranteed delivered on Saturday. Priority Overnight is the most likely to make it. **
- Saturday and Sunday orders ship on Monday on regular weekends and Tuesday if the holiday falls on Monday.
- On weekends with a Monday holidays, delivery will be delayed until Tuesday. Shipping is also often delayed on these weekends as Fedex is generally closed and the post office may be also.
- We have no ability to ship Fedex on weekends- they are closed.
- SATURDAY DELIVERIES ARE NOT GUARANTEED FOR FEDEX
- WEATHER CAN DELAY THE SHIPMENT AND NEITHER FEDEX OR USPS REFUNDS FOR WEATHER DELAYS.
- FEDEX NO LONGER GUARANTEES SHIP TIMES. I WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR LATE DELIVERIES.
- USPS SHIP TIMES ARE NOT GUARANTEED.
- FEDEX ONLY GUARANTEES PRIORITY OVERNIGHT SHIPMENTS
There are no reviews yet.