The CAST PROTECTOR has an outer shell made of polyester, and spandex (elastane) fabric.
The inner pad of the Medium and Large is 1/2 inch thick foam.
The pad in the Small 10 inch size is 3/8 inch thick.
The shell is hand washable and can be air dried.
The 1/2 inch padding conforms to the National Federation of State High School Association’s football rule 1-5-3c, concerning “hard substances worn on the hand, wrist, forearm or elbow.”
BEFORE YOU ORDER:
- THE CAST OR SPLINT SHOULD HAVE BEEN PLACED BY THE DOCTOR
- MAKE SURE THE DOCTOR HAS RELEASED THE INJURED ATHLETE TO PLAY
- MEASURE THE CAST OR SPLINT AND COMPARE TO THE ABOVE FIGURES TO FIND THE BEST SIZE
- WE SHIP ON THE SAME DAY IF WE GET ORDERS BY 6AM PACIFIC TIME
- IF YOU NEED NEXT DAY DELIVERY PLEASE SPECIFY EITHER FEDEX STANDARD OVERNIGHT OR FEDEX PRIORITY OVERNIGHT and The order needs to be made before 6 AM Pacific time on Monday through Thursday
- These methods do not work on Friday. ( DELIVERY WILL BE THE NEXT WEEK) ***
- Saturday and Sunday as well as Holiday orders ship on Monday.
- On weekends with a Monday holiday delivery can be delayed until Tuesday.
- SATURDAY DELIVERIES ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR FEDEX
- WEATHER CAN DELAY THE SHIPMENT AND NEITHER FEDEX OR USPS REFUNDS FOR WEATHER DELAYS